Volunteers play an active and important role in many different areas of LIFE Senior Services. From lending a hand in one of LIFE's three Adult Day Centers or teaching a class at a Senior Center, to visiting with a home-bound senior or helping out in the office, we offer a wide array of volunteer opportunities.
- One-on-one and small group assistance in LIFE's Adult Day Services, including games, craft projects, group outings, reading and helping with parties
- Sharing your talent with LIFE's Adult Day Services, including singing, playing an instrument, dancing, acting, fitness instruction, knitting, crocheting and painting (or any artistic medium)
- Fitness or art instructors at LIFE's Senior Centers
- Small home repairs and handyman projects
- Yard work
- Holiday projects including adopt-a-senior and delivery of holiday meals or gifts
- Office/clerical support
- Medicare Part D Counseling (sign-up here)
- Income tax preparation
- Hospitality for educational seminars
- Special events
- Serving on an Advisory Council
- Speakers Bureau
To learn more about how you might volunteer, please email jryker@LIFEseniorservices.org.