LIFE Senior Services serves more than 600 seniors in LIFE's Care Management program during the holiday season. The seniors that receive stuffed stockings and gifts live on very limited incomes and cannot afford to buy basic items. The Holiday Project would not be possible without the generosity of people like you. Thank you for making a difference!
Stocking Stuffers and Gift Ideas
- Personal Hygiene Travel Size Items: Shampoo, Q-tips, Band-Aids, Hand Lotion, Chap Stick, Kleenex, Razors
- Activity Items: Deck of Cards, Large Print Word Search or Sudoku, Generic Greeting Cards, Postage Stamps, Pens, Envelopes, Pocket Size Calendar, Magnifying Glass, Eye Glass Repair Kit
- Food Items: Granola Bars, Nutella & Sticks, Peanut Butter & Crackers, Nuts, Candy, Fruit Cups
- Personal Care: Fingernail File, Nail Clippers, Bar Soap, Neosporin, Cortisone Cream, Poligrip Denture Tube, Eye Glass Cleaning Cloth, Soft Soap, Multi Vitamins, Vitamin D
- Luxuries: Individual Flavored Coffee Packets, Individual Tea Bags, Gloves, Socks, Scarf, $5 Walgreens Gift Card, $5 Braum’s Gift Card, $5 Quik Trip Gift Card, Holiday Trinket, Picture Frame, Small Stuffed Animal
Donations may be mailed to or dropped off at our Central Office:
LIFE Senior Services/Holiday Project
5950 E. 31st St.
Tulsa, OK 74135
We welcome online monetary donations! Click here to make a secure, online donation to LIFE's Holiday Project.
Questions? Please contact LIFE Senior Services at (918) 664-9000 or email info@LIFEsenior services.org.