Start Spreading the News
LIFE Senior Services is a non-profit Tulsa Area United Way organization whose mission is to promote and preserve independence for seniors. Today. Tomorrow. Always. In keeping with that mission, LIFE provides the highest quality information, resources and services that promote active aging and aging-in-place, as well as home and community based support to help families take care of one another.
LIFE is led by a strong strategic plan, an involved Board of Directors, and a skilled and experienced leadership team. LIFE was recently recognized as one of Oklahoma's top non-profit organizations and received the ONE (Oklahoma Nonprofit Excellence) Award from the Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits.
For media inquiries, contact LIFE's PR and Community Affairs Manager Carol Carter at (918) 664-9000, ext. 285.
- July 28, 2016: Tulsa World, Copies of LIFE’s Vintage Guide available
- July 25, 2016: Tulsa World, Latest edition of Vintage Guide to Housing & Services now available
- May 2016: Tulsa People, The adventures of Annie: Annie Ellicott makes a living as a jazz singer
- April 10, 2016: Tulsa World, People & Places: LIFE Senior Services plans Musical Mondays
- March 28, 2016: Tulsa World, Rain just part of construction, dedication for Brookhollow Landing
- March 11, 2016: Tulsa World, Vintage Housing to dedicate latest addition to senior housing properties
- February 15, 2016: Tulsa Business & Legal News, Facility rent up expected to set record
- February 14, 2016: Tulsa World, People & Places: Stars of the daytime drama, The Young & the Restless, in town to support LIFE Senior Services
- February 12, 2016: Tulsa World, Area agencies offer free tax preparation
- December 6, 2015: Tulsa World, Seven things baby boomers should know about dying
- December 3, 2015: Tulsa World, Aging Oklahoma: Baby boomers storming toward retirement year
- December 1, 2015: Tulsa World, Laura Kenny: Baby boom brings demand for rethinking the role of long-term care
- November 15, 2015: Tulsa World, Enrollment starts today for Medicare drug plans
- October 19, 2015: Tulsa World, LIFE Senior Services offers Medicare Part D enrollment assistance